Monday, December 1, 2008



We went to Brad's sister, Stacy's, house for Thanksgiving. We got there about 1pm on Thursday. We relaxed for awhile and then started getting ready for the big dinner. The food was perfect. I love fried Turkey and I like fried Ham even more!!! It was all so good. We had a great time visiting with family (Amy and family & Grandma and Grandpa were there too!) The next morning Stacy, Prudy, and I set out shopping at about 4:50am. We hit 3 Wal Marts, Target, ToysRus, and some car store. I think we got home about 10am exhausted and happy with our purchases. The shopping craziness really is my favorite tradition at Thanksgiving. This year was a bit calmer than some in the past - we missed you Amy and Audrey!! We spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching TV. Except for some barfing from Kambree it was a great holiday. Thanks Stacy for having us all!!

2 comments:

Family Days said...

I'm glad you took pics! Looks like fun! I am so excited to see everyone at Christmas! Everyone is so grown up! Oh and I need some ideas for Annie for Christmas! I'll call you sometime soon!

Rebecca said...

I don't think that it would be a holiday without one of your kids throwing up.